Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting Anxious...

Yesterday, As I was at work {I work as a preschool teacher}, 
I could not stop thinking about the sweet orphans at Bible Faith Orphanage in PNG.
I was getting anxious.
Anxious about what? 
I want to go to PNG and hug those sweet necks!
but then I am reminded...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.- Philippians  4:6-7


Weellll Goodness bajeezers. 
I don't really wanna wait, Goodddddd!!! *say in whiny tone*

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you Hope and a Future," Jeremiah 29:11

I am thankful for wonderful family and friends that remind me of these things when I get anxious.
So last night, instead of being anxious, I went onto 
(link tab at top of blog!!!)
and found a beautiful child to support!

Please consider going to this website, and supporting a Papua New Guinean Orphan!!
It is only around $35/ month.
This money pays for 
food, clothing, school, and medical!!
If you cannot support financially, 
please do the best thing of all, 

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!!

(pictures to come soon of my sweet child!)





2 comments:

  1. Leah! I'm so proud to be your friend! Speak loudly for the children who have no voice. Praying with you for people to be moved!!! Love your sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Miss Jodi!!!!
    YOU are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete